Investing in Health Care is nothing new to us but most health program options don't usually include Eye Care. Give yourself or your loved ones peace of mind and clear eyesight this 2021. Treat yourself or your loved ones with the gift of clear eyesight that will last all-year-round!
With the Eye Care Card, you don't just give yourself or your loved ones free Eye Check-Ups or Vision Tests, but loads of discounts on eye care and eyewear to help protect their eyes and make sure they have a healthy vision as they age on top of that.
E-Care Card Inclusions:
VIP - ₱1995 (worth more than P10,000)
- Free Unlimited Eye Check-Ups
- Free Complete Eyeglass Package worth P1500 (upon purchase) - with 3 months warranty
- Free Ophthalmology Consult (1 voucher)
- Free Anti-Radiation Lens
- 40% Discount on all House Brand Frames - (4 vouchers)
- 300 php off Blue Blocker Lenses - (4 vouchers)
- 200 php off Magic Eye Contact Lenses - (4 vouchers)
- 200 php off Clear Soft Contact Lenses - (4 vouchers)
- 10% Discount on all regular priced items
- Free Dry Eye Screening - (4 vouchers)
- Free Color Vision Test - (4 vouchers)
- Free Nose Pads & Screw Replacement
- Unlimited Frame Cleaning & Adjustment
1. Choose your preferred Eye Care Card (Deluxe, Premium, or VIP)
3. Pay via Credit Card, Bank deposit, or GCash
4. Eye Care Cards are virtual. After your payment is confirmed, you'll receive an email confirmation that contains your virtual Eye Care Card + Eye Care Card Guide.
Here's how you can maximize your Eye Care Card benefits:
1. Eye Care Cards could be used online and in-store.
2. You will be given a special code via email to use the 10% off discount on online purchases
3. You can use the Eye Care Cards at any of the following branches:
- Level 2, Ayala Center Cebu
- Ground Level, SM City Consolacion
- Ground Level, UC Banilad Bldg.
Terms and Conditions:
- Eye Care Cards are virtual.
- Cardholders should show a screenshot of the virtual card and a valid I.D upon availing of benefits in-store.
- Cards are all valid for 1 year upon purchase
- Cards are non-transferable.
- Cards are not convertible to cash